At Outdoor Kitchen & Patio we want to make sure that your experience from the beginning of the sale to the receipt of your new products is a pleasurable and memorable experience.
In season deliveries are made Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- Be sure we have your correct delivery address and a phone number you can be reached at during the day of delivery.
- Advise your salesperson at the time of sale of any delivery difficulties the staff may encounter on the day of delivery.
- We cannot always accommodate specific time requests. We attempt to batch our deliveries by areas. We will attempt to give you a two-hour delivery window.
- Once a delivery date and approximate time is set we typically will not call you to reconfirm unless you request we do.
- Keep in mind that most of our deliveries can be done without you being home. If that is acceptable with you, just let us know where we are to put the product.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver your product when we were scheduled to, there will be a charge for a second delivery.
- Our delivery people are not authorized to move or dispose of any existing furniture currently at your home.
- Our warehouse is not part of the retail store; therefore it may not be possible to deliver the same day or the next.
If you plan on picking up your order, we will tell you where it will be located and when it will be available. In case of special orders, we will notify you when the product arrives.
- Please bring blankets, straps, and/or other materials to protect your products. Outdoor Kitchen & Patio does not supply these items.
- While we will be happy to assist in the loading of the product, it is provided at your risk.
- Outdoor Kitchen & Patio will not be responsible for damage to your vehicle or product.
- All balances must be paid before the product is picked up.
- Please let us know if you want the product assembled or left in boxes.